4.20.2011

That's a wrap...

...on our table numbers! ;)


We hit a couple bumps in the road along the way like not being able to have all the same size plaques (the larger ones give us splinters and probably need to be sanded...), and I ran out of certain paper and couldn't follow through with the pattern I started -- but all in all, these came out exactly how I thought/wanted/envisioned. Yay!

10 comments:

  1. They look absolutely amazing!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they ridiculously amazing... great job! i priced the stuff out for these at a.c. moores last night and they aren't at all bad, but with renovating the house i think we *might* have to forgo doing these and just do a paper table number... Mr. K5 doesn't want to spend on anything we don't need... silly logic ;-) lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that they are different, the pattern and the red and pink look great together. You did an amazing job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those came out super sweet!! I love them. !wesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your table numbers are really cute! :) Knowing that you DIY them is another amazing info ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. just found your blog---those table numbers are darling! i'm excited to look back and catch up on your wedding planning! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post may contain affiliate links.