January went by very quickly. I had made a list of things I'd like to accomplish in January and I don't think I did very well.
- 1st floor bathroom (
strip wallpaper, new floor, paint, install new sink/toilet)
- finish painting
- have all the electrical switches/outlets looked at that don't work
set up my craft room
blog at least once a week
start Project Life
drink some amount of water each day
- organize papers and follow this guide for January
But sometimes there are things that come up that you don't really plan for. You know? Or things that you accomplish and do and celebrate that are unexpected or sneak up on you or happen routinely or just are. And a lot of those types of things happened in January; like snow days, and birthdays, and scrapbook days, and working on Saturdays, and writing reports, and receiving our first set of utility bills, and taking Artemis to the vet, and having date nights, and brewing beer, and completing unforeseen home improvement projects, and setting up a guest room, and paying our first mortgage payment, and meeting our neighbors, and hanging out with friends, and spending time with family, and watching award shows and watching football games.
This is what I hope to accomplish in February:
- 1st floor bathroom (paint, install new sink/toilet)
- paint hallway, pantry, living room
- figure out electrical outlets
- blog at least twice a week
- catch up on Project Life
- take a vitamin every day
- make a new list of 101 in 1001 (my first one is up as of the 11th)
- organize clothes
Here's to knowing that the month will be filled with so much more.