Six days into January seems like as good as time as any to jot down some goals for the month. I like to put plans in motion so during the month I have a visual to stay on track to complete something (other than Netflix marathons). Plus at the end of the month I have the opportunity to feel some sense of accomplishment. Goal setting is good all around!
- schedule 3 events for Barefoot Books
- file our tax returns
- take down the Christmas lights (outside)
- keep the house "guest ready"
- set up our etsy shop (details to come)
- have a day of scrapbooking and nothing else
- join a gym
- go to the movies
- post a picture on instagram every day
We're nearly a week in... roughly 3.5 weeks to remain on track!